After collecting photos from all of your friends and family, now you want to see them all in iPhoto along with your own pictures that you haven’t uploaded to Facebook or Flickr. Now you can – and it is remarkably simple. Not only can you import all of the photos that are in your memory on Kaptur right now, but as new photos continue to get added to your memory they will automatically import into your iPhoto album.
1) To import your photos from Kaptur into iPhoto, first click the “RSS feed” link on your memory page.
2) A new window or tab will open in your browser. Select and copy the URL.
3) Open iPhoto, then go to “File” and “Subscribe to Photo Feed.”
4) Now paste the URL from step #2 and click “Subscribe.”
5) You will see the name of the memory from Kaptur appear on the left hand side of the screen in iPhoto under “Subscriptions.”
6) Voilà! All of your photos from Kaptur will import into iPhoto automatically.
After gathering all of the photos taken at your wedding in one place, you can now view them in a full screen slide show right on Kaptur.com, or easily embed the slide show in your blog or wedding website to share with all of your friends. We’ve also made it possible to feed the photos from your memory right into iPhoto. It is an incredibly powerful new feature…stay tuned for more details on this soon. For now, enjoy the slide show from one of our favorite memories!
I have been reading w/ incredulity that close to $100 million has gone into photo sharing services ($41 million of that into Color)