Happy New Year from all of us here at Kaptur!
If you are like us, you just can’t wait to catch a glimpse of newly leaked celebrity wedding photos. 2011 has been an eventful year filled with memorable ones and with celebrity couples announcing their engagements, we have a lot to look forward to in 2012!
Take a look at our top 12 celebrity weddings to look forward to in 2012:
1. Matthew McConaughey & Camila Alves - he proposed to the mother of his two children, Levi and Vida, on Christmas day.
2. Britney Spears & Jason Trawick - on December 16th, Britney excitedly tweeted about her engagement to Trawick, who proposed to her on his 40th birthday. The pop princess began dating her former agent in 2009.
3. Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson - they announced their engagement on November 14, 2010, but the pair have put their wedding plans on hold until after the birth of their first child.
4. Anne Hathaway & Adam Shulman - Hathaway’s actor/jewelry designer beau of three years proposed to her with a ring that he co-designed.
5. Natalie Portman & Benjamin Millepied - The pair began dating while working together on Black Swan. In December 2010 they announced that they were engaged and expecting their first child, Aleph, who was born in June.
6. Kate Hudson & Matthew Bellamy – the actress announced her engagement to her boyfriend of a year, Muse frontman Bellamy, during a live interview on the Today Show in April. Their son, Bringham Hawn Bellamy, was born in July.
7. Ellie Kemper & Michael Koman – the Bridesmaids star will need some bridesmaids of her own when she marries Late Night with Conan O’Brien writer Michael Koman.
8. Tracy Morgan & Megan Wollover – the 30 Rock funnyman put aside the jokes when he proposed to his model girlfriend. Wollover reported that his proposal “wasn’t anything crazy. He was on bended knee.”
9. Kristin Cavallari & Jay Cutler – the reality star and Chicago Bears quarterback are once again engaged to be married. The duo split in July, but Cavallari tweeted about their reunion and was seen sporting her ring again on November 30th.
10. Elizabeth Hurley & Shane Warne – while on vacation in Scotland, the former Australian cricket player proposed to his actress girlfriend of 10 months. This will be the second marriage for both of them.
11. John Legend & Chrissy Teigen – Legend proposed to his longtime girlfriend, model Teigen, while travelling over the Christmas holidays.
12. Stanley Tucci & Felicity Blunt – Emily Blunt set up big sis, Felicity, on a date with her “The Devil Wears Prada” co-star, Stanley Tucci. Apparently the pair hit it off, as they are now engaged to be married.